Students are encouraged to submit their own work for issues they may be having in their residence hall room. A few examples of what you might submit a work order for are: your room is too cold/hot, there is a potential leak, your room door sticks, is there a draft around the windows, a leg on your desk chair is loose and wobbly, etc.
The College’s work order system is directly connected to Facilities Services and is the quickest way to notify anyone of the concern. The following steps will have your concern addressed quickly and efficiently.
- Go to https://tma.colby.edu:481/. Want to get to this site faster? Save this to your favorites on your computer/phone/tablet web browser.
- On the left hand side (blue bar), you will find the “Submit a Request” link. You will then be taken to the form to submit your request.
- When using the form, please make sure to have your pop-up blocker disabled for this site to allow the form to help populate the desired information
- Fill out the form using the drop-downs as well as the fields to enter text.
- When completing the “Request” box, please be as specific as possible to share the concern and exact location. This way the correct member of Facilities can be assigned and dispatched to assist with your concern.
For urgent requests and need for immediate attention during the weekends and after hours, students can contact Security by calling 207-859-5530. From there, a member of Facilities will contact the Facilities On-Call Staff.